eons of tranquility
A beautiful lake, sits hidden from the world in a remote Himalayan landscape at the height of 3832 meters
''Still glides the Stream, and shall for ever glide;The Forms remains, the Function never dies;''
William Wordsworth (1770-1850)
Sunset on the lake
Early Morning in Himalayas, Bright red colored vegetation covers the whole mountains giving the valley a beautiful and mysterious reddish glow
Early Morning in Himalayas, Bright red colored vegetation covers the whole mountains giving the valley a beautiful and mysterious reddish glow
"
And O ye Fountains, Meadows, Hills, and Groves,
Forebode not any severing of our loves!
Yet in my heart of hearts I feel your might;
I only have relinquish'd one delight
To live beneath your more habitual sway.
I love the brooks which down their channels fret,
Even more than when I tripp'd lightly as they;
The innocent brightness of a new-born Day
Is lovely yet;
"
William Wordsworth (1770-1850)
Intimations of Immortality from Recollections of Early Childhood




.jpg)



Comments
Post a Comment